- You are responsible for the overall on-site management of our sites worldwide.
- You will manage one or more projects simultaneously, where you are responsible for executing the project on schedule and budget.
- You maintain close contact with our clients and ensure that the project is executed according to the required specifications as stipulated in the contract.
- You will make sure that the project is on schedule, by frequent contact with internal departments and by making clear agreements.
- You ensure that the project is completed within budget, by proper monitoring of costs and with variation orders to the contract during the project.
- You are the link between the organization and the customer.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Civil Engineering;
- You have experience in Project and Contract Management, in the areas of Marine Civil Engineering, Offshore Technology or Dredging;
- You are an independent problem solver, with strong ‘hands-on’ mentality and a team player;
- You are willing to work abroad for long periods on any of our projects worldwide.
- You live in the Netherlands or willing to move to the Netherlands.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in the Netherlands, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- Attractive terms and conditions for employees.
Tideway is a dynamic offshore company, highly specialized in offshore dredging, landfall construction and pipeline stabilization. The company operates worldwide in various extraordinary locations: from the North Sea to Brazil, Australia and the Middle East. Since 1991 Tideway is based in Breda on a strategic location between two world ports.
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 9 augustus 2017|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Femke Franken|
|Fax||+31 (0)76 520 4150|
P.O. Box 7074