Senior Contracts Engineer #168592 MaritiemeVacaturebank.be
Senior Contracts Engineer
For the Contracts & Procurement Department in Hoofddorp we are looking for a
Senior Contracts Engineer
The Contracts & Procurement Department is responsible for Prime/Main Contracts (for Non-Floating Production), Subcontracting and Procurement activities in such a way that services and supplies are obtained at the best conditions regarding quality, delivering time, price and HSE aspects in order to contribute to the realization of the company’s goals and strategy.
Outline Job Description
As Senior Contracts Engineer you are responsible for:
- managing and administrating all related subcontracting activities on various Projects in a timely, quality focused and budget driven way in accordance with the Company Management System (CMS)
- ability to contribute to subcontracting strategies, the preparation of invitations to tender through to evaluation of tender proposals to final contract award and subsequent contract administration through to close-out
- in particular, evaluation and negotiate of both commercial/contractual matters and coordinate technical evaluations of the received tenders
- organize and lead tender clarification meetings, Tender Boards and kick-off meetings
- at all times working closely with the Project Team and other Bluewater departments and interfaces as required
You will report directly to the Section Head Contracts.
We are looking for
- A strong Senior Contracts Engineer with good work ethics with a professional level of attention to detail and a demonstrable commercial awareness. Furthermore, you will have:
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in either Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Legal, Commerce or equivalent
- Over 10 years’ experience in a contracting environment within the construction, engineering, oil & gas industries preferably gained internationally
- knowledgeable experience in major re-measurable and lump sum EPC(IC) contracts
- a proactive approach the role and be able to demonstrate added value at all times
- excellent command of English, both verbally as well as in writing
- the willingness to travel on short-term overseas business trips, as well as longer-term assignments
How to apply
For more information or if you would like to apply for this position please send your CV together with your motivation Mark Schouten, Senior HR-Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Je kunt hier inloggen om direct te solliciteren. Heb je nog geen account? Maak er een aan en solliciteer daarna direct op deze vacature.
The core business of Bluewater is to design, engineer, construct, install and deliver Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) systems, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) systems and Single Point Mooring (SPM) systems.
Ever since its incorporation in 1978, Bluewater has been a technological front runner in the SPM business. The company has designed, manufactured, supplied and installed many innovative FPSO, FSO and SPM systems for oil companies worldwide through turnkey supply and time charter contracts.
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 6 september 2017|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Bluewater Energy Services B.V.|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Mark Schouten|
|Telefoon||+31 23 711 6400|
2132 LS Hoofddorp