Siri Marine is looking for a Project Engineer who prefers a mix of theory and fieldwork, who enjoys working in a small team and who wants to give his/her input in to the further development of our systems and services.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Installation onboard vessel, platforms and during salvage operations.
- Monitoring the progress of the projects and ability to deal with ad hoc needs of the projects.
- Drafting manuals for our systems and writing cargo securing manuals for Ro-Ro vessels, analyzing collected data and reporting back to clients.
- Preparation of monitoring systems
- Bachelor degree in Mechnical / Martime engineering / Naval Architecture / higher maritime college.
- Preferably 1-5 years experience in the maritime/offshore industry.
- Dedicated and experience in similar roles, or willing to learn.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Team player with a collaborative approach, maintaining high standards and good work ethics.
- Self-starter with a ‘hands-on’ and ‘can-do’ mentality with an eye for details.
- Excellent communicator and bridge-builder.
- Fluent in English (verbally and in written).
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
- Technical, commercial and pro-active attitude.
- Independent, accurate and problem-solving thinking.
Sense of adventure.
- Inspirational and innovative working environment in a dynamic small company.
- Freedom to help develop the roll you want to grow in to.
- Ample traveling opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
We looking forward to receive you application before 15 May 2018.
Je kunt hier inloggen om direct te solliciteren. Heb je nog geen account? Maak er een aan en solliciteer daarna direct op deze vacature.
Siri Marine, based in Appingedam (The Netherlands), provides worldwide services to the offshore, shipping and shipbuilding industries. The services include: development, implementation and operation of motion/condition monitoring systems for a large variety of vessels, heavy lift, heavy transport, towing and salvage operations as well as Decision Support Systems (Weather Dependent Lashing) for RoRo vessels and ferries. Under the new MO4 label a revolutionary motion forecasting service is being introduced to the maritime and offshore industry.
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 10 april 2018|
|Sector||Maritieme Dienstverlening, Offshore|
|Functiecategorie||Commercieel, Engineering, Project Management, Techniek|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Siri Marine BV|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Marleen Lenting|
|Telefoon||+31(0) 596 620 997|