Skipper #177421 MaritiemeVacaturebank.be
- Operating the vessel in a safe, hygienic, efficient & cost effective manner
- Ensuring the vessel is maintained in a seaworthy state and reporting/taking appropriate action with regard to any deficiencies
- Ensuring all seagoing requirements are complied with, and suitably administered
- Assist with voyage planning & voyage management
- Assist with crew management
- Assist with administration
- Assist with maintenance
- Assist with training & education
What do we expect from you?
- Valid certificate of STCW A-II/3 or STCW A-II/2
- Basic Safety Training and Advanced Firefighting
- 1-2 years minimum work experience on a vessel is a plus
- Full driving License
- Flexible work attitude
- Independence and punctuality
- Positive team spirit, good mental attitude and the ability to communicate
What do we offer you?
- A stable working environment within a dynamic team
- A competitive salary
- You will work with the newest high-tech equipment on various projects and locations
YES, I GO FOR IT
GEOxyz is an independent company specialized in hydrographic, geophysical & geotechnical and topographical surveys, site investigations, off shore renewable energy support and crew transfers.
The Company operates primarily in the North Sea basin and liaises with highly qualified people (about ~ 100 employees) as well as state of the art assets (vessels, measurement and analytical instruments). The current business has about €15,0 million worth in sales.
|Plaatsingsdatum||maandag 12 november 2018|
|Sector||Maritieme Dienstverlening, Offshore|
|Functiecategorie||Administratief, Varend Personeel|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Stephanie Decommer|
|Telefoon||+32 (0)56 70 68 48|
Belgium - Main Office
Harelbeekstraat 104 D