Vessel Superintendent #177430 MaritiemeVacaturebank.be
For our Fleet Management department in Nootdorp (The Netherlands) we are currently looking for an experienced
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for excellent availability and reliability of the assigned vessels;
- Coordination, delegation, planning and execution of all matters regarding assigned vessels in close communication with all relevant parties;
- Ensuring compliance with Fugro safety practices and procedures at all times and in line with our clients’ and local legal requirements;
- Preparing and managing the budgets for your assigned vessels by ordering materials and services on time and in accordance with required standards and regulations, and in accordance with the Company’s best economic interests;
- Regular reporting, administrating, updating and controlling all responsibilities through the designated CMS.
- Completed higher vocational education and/or proven higher professional vocational working skills;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the oil & gas and/or tankers industry;
- Knowledge of Marine Health, Safety & Environmental legislation;
- Technical knowledge and strong administrative skills;
- Excellent professional communication and reporting skills;
- Real passion for working in the maritime industry in an office environment;
- Sea-going experience;
- Fluency in English, both verbal and in writing.
WHAT WE OFFER
A career at Fugro means challenging work in an international environment. You work in motivated teams with colleagues from all over the world. As Fugro we are proud to provide geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions to contribute to a live-able world. As a market leader in geo-information, Fugro offers a unique combination of state of the art 3D technology, software development and engineering for our clients. Fugro is an international company with a wide range of career potential in The Netherlands and abroad.
Fugro also offers excellent remuneration and employment conditions such as a good pension and a collective medical insurance. And just as important a challenging job with a lot of variation, room for own initiative in an informal and professional working environment. Personal development by training and relevant courses is highly stimulated by Fugro.
To apply, please visit www.fugro.com/careers and upload your resume and motivational letter or click the apply button below.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies: Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
Fugro is the world’s leading, independent provider of geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions for large constructions, infrastructure and natural resources. We provide the technical data and information required to design, construct and maintain large structures and infrastructure in a safe, reliable and efficient manner. Working around the globe, predominantly in energy and infrastructure markets, we employ approximately 10,000 employees in around 65 countries.
Fugro Marine Services B.V. (FMS) is the Fugro business unit responsible for the management of the Fugro owned fleet. This fleet consists of various types of offshore vessels ranging from survey to geo-technical drilling vessels. In addition, FMS provides maritime expertise to Fugro at large.
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 13 november 2018|
|Sector||Maritieme Dienstverlening, Offshore, Zeescheepvaart|
|Functiecategorie||Administratief, Operationeel, QHSE|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Fugro Marine Services B.V.|