- Conduct internal HSE management systems audits on board our ships and ensures compliance with ISM / ISPS / MLC audits and other relevant standards.
- Support for external shipboard audits and customer inspections.
- Recording and monitoring of audit findings and the follow-up.
- Investigates incidents or is part of the investigation team and monitors the implementation and verification of corrective action plans.
- Act as first point of contact for Safety, Health and Environmental related topics.
- Facilitates on- offshore risk assessments and contributes to SHE related matters.
- Provides for motivation and familiarization of all RollDock personnel respecting the importance of complying with the company values, system procedures and all safety equipment provided.
- Coordinate with SHE-Q Manager and Fleet Department for developing and implementing HSE policies and procedures in line with changes in legislation, codes and management system reviews.
- Reports to the Global SHE-Q Manager.
- Higher Vocational Education, supplemented with Nebosh Certificate or similar.
- Nautical background (as bridge officer or engineer) is a pre.
- Profound knowledge of Dutch ‘Arbo’ law.Ideally work experience in the area of maritime legislation, codes and standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Competent to effectively interact with all levels of the on- and offshore organization.
- Certified ISM auditor and confident with management systems and experienced in auditing.
- Does not mind travelling and visiting vessels / sites.
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language in word and writing.
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
Roll Group companies Roll-Lift and RollDock offer a full range of services including Engineering, Heavy Lifting, Over the Road Transportation and Ocean Transport Solutions with a focus on the Oil and Gas, Energy and Renewables, Infrastructure and Naval markets – whilst placing great importance on Health, Safety and Innovation.
With ongoing regular investment, Roll Group will expand its already impressive fleet of Heavy Lift Cranes, Lifting Systems, Specialist Transport Equipment and state-of-the-art Heavy Transport vessels.
As we are a relatively young company, we are always looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic personnel at all levels who can contribute to the development, improvement and progression of our business. In return, we offer a supportive, positive working environment and the satisfaction of working as part of a professional team which leads the Heavy Lift and Specialist Transport Industries by example.
Please take a look at our vacancies below, and if you feel that you have the enthusiasm, skills and qualifications to fill a role with RollDock or Roll-Lift – both of whom are expanding rapidly, please send us a your curriculum vitae along with a brief covering letter.
For more information about the Roll Group please visit: www.roll-group.com
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 14 december 2018|
|Locatie||Capelle aan den IJssel|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Bedrijfsnaam||RollDock Shipping B.V.|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Nienke de Vries|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)10 2701450|
|Fax||+31 (0)10 2701451|
Fascinatio Boulevard 882