Do you have experience in connecting IT systems within a complex and international setting? Do you know how to build interfaces in a state-of-the-art middleware environment? Could you oversee change management processes? If so, you could be our new Middleware Developer.
As a developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining interfaces and connections between ERP, PLM, CRM and other systems. We offer the opportunity for you to gain experience with - and knowledge of - Oracle products. However, candidates should already have experience with - and knowledge of - building interfaces in similar environments.
The primary objective of the Middleware Developer is to change the application environment according to new business requests. This is so business processes and information flows can be connected, alongside the underlying data and infrastructure. You will execute changes and resolve incidents according to internal processes. In addition, you will play a significant role in managing major changes.
As an individual, you should enjoy networking alongside direct colleagues within the IT department, and those working at Royal IHC. Creating new smart solutions in our Middleware landscape will give you a buzz, and you should be passionate about working closely with internal clients. You should also enjoy communicating solutions to different types of people, and be creative and results driven.
Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- connecting applications
- understanding the business processes and building smart solutions to support them
- managing changes and, if needed, the people who support you
- fixing incidents according to SLAs
- ensuring access between applications according to the SLAs
- changing applications via our change management process (Agile/Scrum)
- managing our solution partner Oracle for the changes within your work remit.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a HBO-level of education in information technology or similar
- knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Java, XML or SOA
- knowledge of ITIL/ASL/Prince 2/SCRUM or a willingness to train in these
- strong problem-solving skills with a high degree of creativity
- a highly motivated personality, and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and customers
- an adaptable and flexible nature, with the ability to take initiative
- a focus on delivering the optimal service/product to end users
- demonstrable knowledge of working in large complex application environments in an international setting
- experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus
- a flexible attitude (not a nine-to-five mentality).
Please note, an online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process. Only candidates that qualify for a work visa will be considered viable.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offer you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Middleware Developer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As a Middleware Developer you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 20 maart 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Gerard Eggink|
|Telefoon||078 691 0984|