Project Engineer Marine Mining
Within IHC Mining, we currently have an internal vacancy for a full-time Project Engineer Marine Mining. An entrepreneurial mindset will be a key prerequisite for success in this multi-disciplinary position. As project engineer at IHC Mining the role involves both high level (theoretical) research as well as technical development, construction and delivery of hardware. More specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- developing mining solutions in liaison with our mining advisory team
- 3D modelling, procurement and production coordination activities to deliver hardware
- preparing and testing of new mining equipment currently under development
- technical discussions with technology suppliers and providers
- interfacing between various IHC business units and/or suppliers for design integration.
To be eligible for the position of Project Engineer Marine Mining, you must have the following:
- a self-starting, stress-resistant, positive and communicative attitude
- an ability to organise efficiently and define priorities
- confidence in liaising with other business units, suppliers or technology providers
- a university degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- a minimum of three years of relevant experience and the required CAD skills
- excellent knowledge of Dutch or English language, both spoken and written.
If this position appeals to you please get in touch by submitting your CV and motivational letter (in English).
Please note, an online assessment and screening will form part of the recruitment process. Only applicants with a residential EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Project Engineer Mineral Processing a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Project Engineer Marine Mining and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitment department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As Project Engineer Marine Mining, you will work at IHC Mining, an organisation that recognises enormous growth opportunities in the market for underwater mining equipment. With its engineering research, custom-built dredging equipment and new cross-border technologies, IHC Mining is driving the market for dredging and offshore mining. By combining skills from IHC Mining and Royal IHC's dredging and offshore units, it is truly leading the way in this global playing field.
IHC Mining leads, services and develops the global wet mining markets for Royal IHC. The mission of IHC Mining is to improve our customers' mining performances with custom-fit technology. We also develop and deliver equipment for the mineral processing, dredge mining and aggregates industries. Furthermore, we are highly active in the development and testing of deep-sea mining technology. IHC Mining works together with a large number of other IHC units and external suppliers to provide the best possible solutions to our clients.
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 21 maart 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Gerard Eggink|
|Telefoon||078 691 0984|