Teamlead Server Infrastructure and Cloud services #179816 MaritiemeVacaturebank.be
Teamlead Server Infrastructure and Cloud services
VacatureomschrijvingAs a Teamlead Server Infrastructure and Cloud services, your playing field will be a dynamic international organisation, where the stability of infrastructure and applications are crucial. You are responsible for the Servers & Cloud infrastructure team, which itself is responsible for the performance of the Microsoft infrastructure e.g. application servers, workplace infrastructure and cloud services. Your tasks include the management of the team as well as all associated outsourcing and partners. Your management skills are complemented by your strength of knowledge in technical content. In addition, you will have the ability to analyse and improve, act firmly when required and become an intermediary where necessary. The primary objective of the team is to maintain and develop infrastructure within the IT landscape and the associated application and data streams. Further objectives for the team include guiding projects to improve development and flexibility within the infra-landscape. Your team resolves incidents and makes changes according to the 'change and incident management' process and established service level agreement (SLA). With larger changes, you will assume the role of project or change manager, or will assign a change owner to your team and coach these employees on content, quality and process. You work closely with your immediate colleagues within the IHC IT organisation management, external stakeholders and suppliers where necessary. As a Teamlead Server Infrastructure and Cloud services, you will be responsible for the following:
- ensuring the accessibility and performance of applications and infrastructure according to the agreed SLA and OLA with internal and external stakeholders
- the direction and management of, and further professional improvement of the team
- forming a vision for the infrastructure, including the connection to the IT strategy and architecture
- executing service management processes such as incident, change management, problem management and project management
- maintaining good contact with internal colleagues, IT customers, the IHC organisation and external partners and suppliers.
In this role, you will oversee:
- the quality and quantity of the completed work of your team and collaboration with other IT Operations teams
- the communication with internal customers, teams within Group IT, and with suppliers and partners
- the unambiguous structure of the infrastructure landscape and finding the balance between project and operational management tasks, including improvement proposals on how we can further develop our team(s)
- cost awareness and life-cycle management, and communicating these to your team.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
- a higher vocational education, HBO or equivalent
- a minimum of five years of experience in comparable positions
- demonstrable experience with managing teams and complex infrastructure environments in an international setting
- experience with outsourcing and service delivery management
- experience in the field of architecture and its application
- experience with Windows server SQL databases, Citrix and public cloud services in a hybrid environment
- familiarity with ITIL, SCRUM, Kanban, DEVOPS and PRINCE2 principles
- experience with incident, change and problem management processes
- strong communication skills and be willing to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- excellent Dutch and English language skills, both verbal and written
- a solution-oriented approach with a high degree of creativity and flexibility
- the willingness to forego the 'nine-to-five' mentality.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging full time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Team Leader (Servers & Cloud) and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Recruitement department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
BedrijfsbeschrijvingRoyal IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com. Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 12 maart 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Gerard Eggink|
|Telefoon||078 691 0984|