Project Leader Electrical Engineering #182041 MaritiemeVacaturebank.be
Project Leader Electrical Engineering
The Project Leader Electrical Engineering who we are looking for is specialized in switching control systems for HVAC, has solid and influential communication skills, and a minimum of 5 years of experience in shipbuilding related projects. This position reports to the Manager Automation and E-Design.
Furthermore, the Project Leader Electrical Engineering has the following tasks:
- Coordination and support of contractors in the field of control & regulation systems;
- Budget & resource responsibility for control & switching systems in consultation with the overall project manager,
- Supervision of the project team consisting of design engineers and coordination with the Manager assembly;
- Assure proper assembly, commissioning and delivery on board of switchgear and sensors;
- Specifications and calculations;
- Close cooperation with clients, regulatory authorities and classification societies.
As Project Leader Electrical Engineering you meet the following requirements:
- BSc. Or MSc. In Electrical engineering or equivalent;
- +5 years of experience as a Project Manager, Project Leader or Lead Electrical Engineer in the Shipbuilding industry;
- Experience with HVAC systems would be considered an advantage;
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills;
- A team player with excellent time management skills;
- Skilled in MS office, AutoCAD and E-plan
- Excellent command of the German and English language], both spoken and written;
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of work time;
- EU Citizenship.
Depending on professional and personal situation, we offer the Project Leader Electrical Engineering a suitable benefits package, We would like to explain this in a personal conversation.
Our relation is the market leader and turnkey-provider in design, installation and selection of the components and supply and commissioning of maritime HVAC solutions. The company has a long tradition mixed with an international work environment, flat hierarchies, open minded thinking and fast processes.
Northern Germany, DE
Please apply via the application button below.
Middle Point is an international recruitment specialist for professionals within the yacht building, shipbuilding, and offshore energy industries, and numerous suppliers within the maritime industry.
Due to our extensive network and market knowledge, we have a thorough insight into current project vacancies and permanent positions within the Dutch and German markets, enabling us to offer you a wide range of career opportunities.
We are always looking for:
- Naval Architects
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Interior & Exterior Architects/ Designers
- Project Managers
- Site Managers
- Amongst others
What Middle Point can offer you?
Check our website: www.middlepoint.nl/en
Check our current vacancies: www.middlepoint.nl/en/vacancies
|Plaatsingsdatum||maandag 8 juli 2019|
|Locatie||Northern Germany, DE|
|Functiecategorie||Elektrotechniek, Engineering, Project Management|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Samira Adrar|
|Telefoon||+31 6 2804 3920|