Gas Turbine Service Engineer #182368 MaritiemeVacaturebank.be
Gas Turbine Service Engineer
Centrax Nederland BV, is seeking a resident Gas Turbine Service Engineer to carry out all aspects of service and maintenance activities to ensure the highest quality of support for the customer at all times.
A positive professional work attitude, friendly demeanour, technical insights and troubleshooting skills, good communication skills written and verbal in Dutch and English are key to the position.
Furthermore, compliance to company Health and Safety policies and guidelines is essential.
The role is multi-disciplined, and includes mechanical, electrical and electronic skills. The work is usually carried out at the customer’s site, so the engineer must be able to work on his own initiative and with minimal supervision.
As a resident engineer you must also demonstrate leadership, a willingness to accept responsibility, and the ability to supervise, control and develop other engineers.
For the role you will be part of a small resident service team based out of our Dutch maintenance depot in Zoeterwoude.
This team is further supported by a team of engineers from our English headquarters during busy periods.
Regular travel throughout the Netherlands and Belgium with occasional travel to other locations within the EU is a requirement of this role. Some days away from home in hotel accommodation is a regular occurrence.
- Attending site to carry out regular maintenance inspections
- Fault diagnosis and repair on all Centrax supplied equipment, good trouble shooting skills are a plus
- Maintaining a good working relationship with the customer
- Preparation of accurate reports and timesheets using the current Centrax system
- Work within the current quality management system requirements
- Prepare and delegate work
- A good attitude to health and safety at all times
- To set a good example at all times to other engineers
Essential Skills & Experience
- Good communications skills , verbal and written in English and Dutch.
- IT skills, including but not limited to MS Office application
- Education: Energietechniek, Luchtvaarttechniek, scheeps electricien, boord werktuigkundige, mechanische techniek of soortgelijk.
- Knowledge, experience and interest in industrial and/or aeroderivative gas turbine engines is a plus.
- The role is multidisicplined, work requiring troubleshooting, electrical/control systems knowledge, power generation, and mechanical skills are part of the regular tasks.
- Occasional Independent work and decision making is part of the role.
- Clean drivers licence (B)
For further information on this role please contact:
Mr Koos Fockens
Centrax Nederland BV
Je kunt hier inloggen om direct te solliciteren. Heb je nog geen account? Maak er een aan en solliciteer daarna direct op deze vacature.
Centrax creates a series of high-efficiency gas turbine generator packages to suit a wide range of industries and power applications.
From our base in South West England, our independent company serves a diverse international market – delivering complete power generation solutions, from design and engineering to assembly and maintenance.
But what really fuels us at Centrax is a commitment to providing exceptional customer care with a personal touch.
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 14 augustus 2019|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO, MBO, Zie vacature|
|Sector||Energie, Maritieme Dienstverlening, Maritieme Toeleveranciers|
|Functiecategorie||Elektrotechniek, Engineering, Inspectie, Techniek|
|Regio||Nederland, Zuid-Holland, Internationaal|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Centrax Gas Turbines|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Koos Fockens|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)71 5410609|
2382 NC Zoeterwoude